Choosing the perfect Minnesota family resort for your family’s next vacation can be a daunting task, but we believe we make it easy to choose Eagle Nest Lodge because of our perfect mix of resort amenities, unmatched natural beauty and personalized customer service. Here are some of our offerings:
- We offer 14 exceptionally clean and comfortable housekeeping cabins from 1 bedroom that sleeps 4, up to 5 bedrooms that can sleep 19 people.
- Our 600’ natural sand beach is raked and manicured daily so you can relax in the beach chairs and loungers, soaking up the sunshine while the kids and the rest of the family play in the sand and water. When you’re done at the beach, make sure you stop by The Lodge for a snack or to pick out a couple souvenirs of your trip. Challenge a family member or new-found friend to a game of pool or ping pong while your there.
- Our swimming area has all the toys including water mat, bongo rafts, kayaks, hydrobikes, paddle boards, canoes and a hobie cat sailboat.
- Cutfoot Sioux and Lake Winnibigoshish comprise Minnesota’s fifth largest lake, with more than 72,000 acres of water and less than one percent of the shoreline developed. We are located in the Chippewa National Forest, and the wildlife and scenery here are breathtaking.
- The fishing here is world-class. Lake Winnie and Cutfoot Sioux are well-known as the best walleye fishing lakes in Minnesota. The state record Muskellunge was caught on Lake Winnie and jumbo perch, crappies and panfish are plentiful.
- Our dock boys are “johnny-on-the-spot” to help you launch and return to our docks. Tell them what you need and they’ll do their best to make it happen – and quickly. Of course our boat slips and docks are well bumpered with ropes and electricity readily available.
- During the summer, our Activities & Naturalist Program provides planned and supervised recreational opportunities for both the young and young-at-heart. From treasure hunts, trail hikes, crafts and ice cream socials, to volleyball and Bingo, you are sure to have a blast. The hands-down favorite, of course, is our Epic Waterslide down the resort hill into the lake. The slideshow image at the top of this page shows why it’s our guests’ favorite activity.
- In addition to resort activities, there are a wide variety of area attractions to explore during your stay
Come to Eagle Nest Lodge to experience Minnesota’s northwoods all year long. Our extraordinary view is a healthy stress reliever spring, summer, fall and winter. Whether you are after the spring walleye migration, the summer sun and fun, the fabulous fall fishing or a bit of cross-country skiing or ice fishing, the friendly staff at Eagle Nest Lodge will take care of you.
Are you looking for a Minnesota family resort for an upcoming family reunion, wedding or group retreat? Our variety of cabin layouts and range of activities will meet the needs of all ages. Check out our 5 bedroom reunion cabin for groups up to 19 people.
If you’re looking for the best family resort in Minnesota, look no further than Eagle Nest Lodge. Give us a call today at 218-246-8701 to reserve your lake cabin for your Minnesota Family Vacation.